Find a Training Provider is a product of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
The term ‘AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘Find a Training Provider’’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is 25 Corsham Street, London, N1 6DR. Our company registration number is 06527117. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and written content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright. Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may send you regular updates via email. You have the options to opt out of receiving emails from AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd or those we send on behalf of our clients.
- The views expressed on the AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd group of websites by third party contributors are not necessarily those of AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd.
- AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd reserves the right to delete or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
- When you purchase an annual subscription with Find a Training Provider, we use the payment provider Stripe to process these transactions. Your annual subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You will be charged the annual rate stated at the time of purchase, plus applicable taxes, in one lump sum. Annual subscriptions will automatically renew 12 months from your original purchase date, unless you cancel your subscription. You authorise us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every year until you cancel. To cancel a subscription you have purchased, please call us on 0203 651 4919.
- If you cancel your subscription part way through your annual subscription period, you will not be entitled to a refund for the remainder of the billing period which has not been used. Your full profile will still continue to display on the website for the remainder of the subscription period, unless you expressly ask us to unpublish it.
- Every registered training provider in the UK is given a free basic profile. The content used to create these free basic profiles was originally published on Gov.uk. This information has been re-used under the terms of the Open Government Licence. We reserve the right to publish this content on your behalf unless you expressly ask us to remove this information from our website.
- From time-to-time, we may run special offers, which will offer discounted prices to new customers. Customers who have already purchased a profile at full price will not be entitled to a discounted price, and partial refunds will not be issued.
- Prices for standard and premium profiles may vary on an individual basis depending on the profile, size or type of training provider. The parameters for these price variations are defined by AllAboutGroup Holdings Ltd and we reserve the right to apply these at our discretion.
- AllAboutGroupHoldings Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease prices at any time, at the company’s discretion. If we change the price of your plan’s rate within the annual renewal term, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to cancel before your renewal date is due.
- If your primary payment method fails, you authorise us to charge any other payment method in your account. If you have not provided us a backup payment method(s) and you fail to provide payment or if all payment methods in your account fail, we may suspend your subscription.
- Your bank may require you to authenticate your initial purchase using a password, a one-time code sent to your mobile number or biometric recognition. When you authenticate, you also authorise us to charge your payment method for your additional purchases without providing us further payment information or other instructions (i.e., we will initiate future payments independently). Such additional purchases may occur when we automatically charge your payment method in connection with a recurring subscription or when you add or change licences or products.